IDBI Bank vacancy for Bank medical officers for appointment as part-time bank’s medical officer (BMO) purely on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for various dispensaries of IDBI Bank Ltd.
Number of post – 23
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Last date – 24-02-2021
(1) detail of reservation in posts – 23 vacancies
(*) – The final timing particulars would be given / indicated at the timing of appointment/issuing of order.
2. Detail of zone wise vacancies –
3. Eligibility criteria –
Applicants should fulfil the following criteria –
1. Post –
part time Bank madical officer on contract basis (no of vacancies – 23)
2. Basic qualification –
As on date March 31, 2020 – MD / MBBS from any recognised university / College approved by madical council of India in allopathic system of medicine
3. Experience –
– Those having MBBS degree: minimum 5 year’s experience as general practitioner reckoned as on date of elegibility (31.03.2020) from the date of registration with the madical council of India, National madical commission or state medical council. (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility).
– Those having post graduate degree: minimum 3 years experience as general practitioner reckoned as on date of elegibility (31.03.2020) from the date of registration with the medical commission or state medical council. (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility).
4. Age –
Age should not be more than 65 years as on date of advertisement.
4. Procedure of selection –
Applications received will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be called to appear for personal interview before selection panel constituted by the bank.
5. How to apply –
interested eligible doctors may send his/her dio-data (please do not attach copies of any qualification/experience certificates the same to be submitted at the time of personal interview) in the attached format given as appendix by ordinary post so as to reach us on or before 4:00 PM on 24th February 2021 super scribing the envelope “Application for the post of Bank medical officer on purely contract basis” to the general manager, IDBI Bank 21st floor, IDBI Bank tower, Cuffe parade, Colaba, mumbai 400005. Applications not containing above information as per format is liable to be rejected.
Kindly note that –
“Apart from the eligible short listed candidates called for the interview for the post, the bank will not enter into any correspondence with the application. The bank reserve the right to raise/modify the elegibility criteria in educational qualification and / or experience etc. Canvasing in any form will be treated as a disqualification. The bank reserve the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereto.
For any query you may please contact shri Manish Aind (022 – 66552285) or Shri Ram Prasad (022 – 66553050).
link to official notification HERE
- National Film awards Kangna Ranaut ne jeeta best actress award
- Sorry sheru hum tumhe Ahmed se nahi bacha sake.
- New zealand vs Australia second T20 match. New zealand ne bazzi mari.
- Gangu bai kathiawadi real life story
- ‘Modi job do’ trending on twitter know why ?